Saturday, April 30, 2011

No Printing Pro

As many of you know, our blog was featured on Better After!! &hearts (can I just tell you how excited I was, I called my mom right away and said GET TO A COMPUTER NOOOOW Someone is actually reading our blog!!!)

Anyway, I have received tons of questions about the process in which I used to make the lace design.

Okay, so I am no expert in screen printing, in fact I just learned how to actually use this process about 4 months ago in the screen printing class I am currently enrolled in. (well I guess not currently since the semester is over!) woo-hoo! I could sit here and explain it in long boring details or I could just link you to this fantastic video I found that shows you just how to do it....so the first step is...I'm just kidding, here you go--

Screen Printing Guru

Check out the video, these guys really know what they are talking about, but if you are still a bit unclear on the process contact me and I'll help you out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment